East Middle School Our Lady of Sorrows Power Middle School Warner Middle School
Due to the warm weather and lack of snow in the forecast, we are canceling the ski trip that was planned for this Friday, 1/20/17.
If you have signed up and paid for this weeks trip, please contact Ken Trent and advise him if you would like a refund or want us to push it to the next planned trip.
Thank you and think lots of snow and cold temperatures.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. Messages sent to this account are not read by a human. If you need to contact the club, please use the links below.
Get real-time text message updates on the return bus ETA each Friday night: Text the words follow farmingtonski to 40404 or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/farmingtonski
Would you like to change your subscription? Want out?